- WHIPPI DIP OUTING – The small group “Running With Scissors” is meeting at 5:30PM at the Whippi Dip on Pontaluna Road. Bring all your stories from your summer adventures. Hope to see you there!
- NURSERY TRAINING, July 23, 9:30AM – It is great to have so many kids in the nursery! On Sunday, July 23, at 9:30AM, we will have church safety training and nursery orientation. We will go over policies to keep kids safe as well as how we do this practically on Sundays. Several have already signed up but other volunteers are welcome.
- PLAY TO LEARN CLASS RESUME, JULY 14, 10:00AM – This is our class with LoveINC which teaches parents to play and read with their children. There is still room available in this class! Contact Patty Lacy or Joy at LoveINC for more details (231) 777-3905.
- COMING EVENTS
- July 14, Play to Learn Class resumes, 10:00AM at church.
- July 19, Baby Basics, 10:00AM.
- July 19, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30AM. We continue in “1000 Gifts” by Ann Voskamp.
- July 19, Wednesday Night Bible Study, 6:45PM.
- July 19, Book Club, 6:30PM at Grand Traverse Pie Company. The book will be “Broken For You” by Stephanie Kallos.
- August 7, Council/Elder/Deacon Teams meet, 6:30PM
- Aug. 9, Unity Fest Free Day, 5:00-10:00PM.
Prayer Focus: The Czech Republic
- Pray for a lifting of the spiritual heaviness that permeates a culture continuing to spiral downward into further darkness.
- Pray for Czech youth to embrace fresh and creative expressions of Christian fellowship and discipleship.
- Prayer for one million copies of a newly translated Czech Bible to be distributed among the Czech people.
- For the video and more info, go to http://prayercast.com/czech-republic.html
- Please pray for Eddie Anderson whose grandson Joel died in AZ on Monday.
- Pray for Bill Essenberg at the passing of his mom last week.
- Pray for those needing to forgive but are resisting it.
- Pray for John Barrett’s brother who has cancer.
- Pray for the Motorbike Team in Balama Mozambique which is expanding to new areas. They are reaching up to 3,000 children each day with the gospel! Also, pray for the 2 temporary orphan houses which are both nearing completion. They hope to move the 14 abandoned children into those 2 homes sometime in August.
- “I bring a praise report of thanks to Jesus!”
- “I made a commitment to turn my life around and follow Jesus Christ!”
- Pray for Marilee Schut’s father who is in hospice care and “failing”.
- Pray for our country, our president daily. May God bring healing and civility in discussions.
- Eddie Anderson wrote: “There aren’t enough words to express our appreciation for the outpouring of love, food, and prayers from all the wonderful people at Celebration. Thank you and God bless every one!”
- Roger and Sheri Doctor’s friend, Rosalie is having open heart surgery in a week. May God give peace and healing to her and her husband Tony.
- Pray for the 3 new pastors in the Classis Muskegon churches. May God bless them, their families, and their congregations.
- Pray for students and adult leaders at the Muskegon SERVE Project this week hosted at Calvin Church. May God give them all a great week!
- Pray for those affected by the high winds last week. May God give patience.
- Praise God for a great time with the youth group on Sunday night. Thanks to Mike and Connie for their generous hosting of the event!
- Praise God for a good time with Pastor Ron on Sunday.
- Pray for Micha who survived a self-inflicted gun shot to the head.
- Praise God for our country where we have the freedom to worship Almighty God.
- Praise God for those beginning a new journey with Jesus after a long time without him!
- Pray for memorable family trips this summer.
- Pray for healing and comfort for Lilia DuRose’s mom.
- Pray for God to heal our land and bring us as a nation back to him.
- Pray for those facing bleak financial situations.
- Continue to pray for Wayne Kittle as he still is having balance issues.
- Praise God for friends and family to get us through the tough times.
- Pray for those who struggle with depression.
- Pray for peace and loving relationships within families.
- Pray for those who have lost jobs recently.
- Pray for wisdom to seek God in all the changes in life
- Pray for marriages which need God’s loving touch.
- Pray for people in ministry to not grow weary in their work but look to God for strength.
Subscribe to the Celebration Midweek News
Celebration Community Church
1260 W. Sherman Blvd.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Like us on Facebook!