1. Bring a Friend to Church Sunday – This Sunday we focus on bringing a friend to church, maybe even someone you just met. We continue our series “Stormproof”, something which resonates with everyone! So, be bold! Also, we will celebrate Communion during the morning service!
2. Men’s Ministry – Once again we are teaming with Forest Park Covenant for our men’s ministry on Wednesday Nights. It begins tonight at 6:30PM. We will be going through a series on Authentic Manhood.
3. Upcoming Events
Sep. 13, Men’s Ministry meets at FPC, 6:30PM
Sep. 17, Bring a Friend to Church Sunday
Sep. 17, Seeker Small Group meeting, Noon
Sep. 20, Baby Basics, 10:00AM.
Sep. 20, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30AM
Sep. 24, Student Ministries Meeting at church, 5:00PM
Sep. 27, See You At The Pole
Sep. 29, Play to Learn Class, 10:00AM
Oct. 9, Council/Elder/Deacon Team Meetings, 6:30PM
Oct. 15, Annual Chili Cook-Off
Global Focus: ESTONIA
Global Focus: ESTONIA
- Pray for a country where 60% claim no religous affiliation and only 38% claim to be Christian.
- Pray for the truth of God’s Word to be established in a land inundated by a wide array of religious ideas.
- Pray for Spirit-filled believers to witness to a cynical population.
- Pray for wise officials to stand firm on Biblical foundations during the transition to a more Western economy.
- For the video and more info, go to http://prayercast.com/estonia.html
- Pray for Jane whose son has stage 4 cancer.
- Pray for children who are ambivilent to Jesus and living each day with him.
- Praise God for Bob Jackson who has reconnected with his son after not talking with him for 6 years.
- Praise God for those willing to follow the leadings of Jesus wherever he calls them to go.
- Pray for Duane Blohm, family, and friends at the passing of Paula.
- Pray for Brenda Lange in Mozambique and the many lives they touch with the good news.
- Pray for small groups which help people grow closer with God and closer with God’s people.
- Continue to pray for our governmental leaders. May God give them wisdom and courage.
- Pray for those affected by huricane Harvey and Irma.
- Pray for peace in times of upheaval.
- Pray for family unity which is being challenged.
- Pray for the continued medical issues for Amie anderson’s husband Ken.
- Pray for those affected by the earthquake in Central America last week.
- Pray for our country and its leaders.
- Pray for all the families who are affected by hurricane Irma.
- Pray for families to be restored.
- Pray for those in bad financial situations.
- Pray for students seeking to live for Jesus at their schools.
- Praise God for our prayer warriors who regularly talk to God about his people and their needs.
- Praise God for Brenda Lange and her work with Orphans Unlimited.
- Pray for people to find a passion to tell and show others Jesus.