FALL BACK – This is your reminder to turn your clocks back 1 hr. on Saturday!
THANKSGIVING EVE DINNER AND SERVICE – Wednesday, Nov. 22, 6:00PM – Plan on celebrating Thanksgiving with our friends at New Hope Baptist Church. Bring a dish to pass! The dinner begins at 6:00PM and the service at 7:00PM. See you at New Hope on November 22!
LEAF RAKING – Saturday, Nov. 11, 9:00AM – Everyone is welcome to join the Student Ministry to rake lawns of those who cannot easily do it. A great way to invest a Saturday! We will finish at church with pizza!
Nov 1, Baby Basics, 10:00AM in the Fireside Rm
Nov 1, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30AM in the Fireside Rm
Nov 5, Student Ministries Meeting, 5:00PM in the Fireside Room
Nov 11, Student Ministries Leaf Raking, 9:00AM-12:30ish
Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Eve Dinner and Service, 6:00PM at New Hope Baptist Church
- “Continue to pray for our president and government leaders.
- “Pray for healing of the hate in our land.”
- Pray for those recently rescued from sex trafficking.
- Pray for Jill Bennett who is rehabbing in Grand Rapids.
- Praise God for the Worship Team leading us on Sunday.
- “Jeremy and Caitlin, who were married in April, found out he has cancer. Pray for
- strength and healing.
- Pray for reconnecting with estranged parents. May God lead to healing and
- Pray for Ed and Gayle who are recharging away from Muskegon.
- Pray for the many prayers of our hearts which God only knows about. He hears every one.
- Patti requests prayers for a client from Love Inc who is 20 yrs old and recently returned to the area after being involved in the sex traffic trade for the last 6 yrs. Love Inc is working to help this individual and her small child.
- Pray for Jackie Knight and Khristian as they travel to California to reconnect with family.
- Praise God for all of the Pastor Appreciation notes, food, and gifts. It warms a pastor’s heart.
- Praise God Lilia DuRose’s mom and niece are doing okay in the Ukraine.
- Pray for the homeless people in Muskegon as the colder weather approaches.
- Praise God for Terry Lacy’s new job!
- Pray for Anna Strouse’s dad who has just been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma.
- Pray for Bill Essenberg who’s cancer has returned.
- Pray for Ed Straley who is recuperating at Sanctuary at McCauley.