SPORTSWORLD.ORG EVENT– TONIGHT, February 22, 6:30PM at Hod Rod Harly Davidson! Hang out with SprortsWorld.Org Pros Chip Minton (2 Time Olympian) and Steve Grant (Indianapolis Colts). It is an awesome night of fun, Fellowship, and Inspiration! Bring your friends! PIZZA AND BEVERAGES PROVIDED!
BOOK CLUB – Attention all readers! Our book club will be reading “About Grace” by Anthony Doerr this month. They will meet at 6:30PM on March 13 at Grand Traverse pie company to talk about it.
YOUTH MINISTRIES LUMBERJACKS GAME – Saturday, March 3, 7:15PM. Cost: $8. Let Pastor Matt or Darla Baird know ASAP on Sunday if you plan to attend. Let’s see how many friends we can have join us!
Feb 23, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in Oasis Room
Feb 24, Pray for Muskegon
Feb 25, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Feb 26, Celebration Church 14th Anniversary!
Mar 12, Council/Elder/Deacon Team Meetings, 6:30
Mar 13, Book Club Meeting at the Grand Traverse Pie Company.
Mar 29/30, Maundy Thursday/Good Friday Service (More details soon)
Apr 1, Easter Breakfast and Service
Apr 21, Annual Celebration Carnival
Apr 28, Wild Game Dinner
- Remember: every prayer listed here has a name and a story attached to it. At times we withhold some details but it is only to protect confidentiality. Thanks for praying!
- Pray for the youth event at Hot Rod Harleys on Thursday night. Events like this help students make faith real in their lives.
- Pray for Pastor Greg in his work with Multiplication Network Ministries. May God bless his efforts with great movement of faith in Russia.
- Remember to take some time on Saturday and pray for Muskegon. Encourage others to join in too.
- Pray for the women going to the DeColoras weekend on March 15-18.
- Pray for the planning of the Wild Game Dinner on April 28. Much needs to come together for this event to be successful.
- Pray for Jackie Knight’s grandpa who is sick again.
- Pray for Jackie Knight’s eye surgery scheduled for February 27.
- Pray for Jenny Merrit’s surgery coming up.
- Pray for Wayne Kittle and his health issues.
- Pray for those returning their faith in God after a time of doubt.
- Pray for Steve DuRose’s dad who slipped on the ice and injured his head.
- Pray for Deb Mart as she and Bill travel to Florida this week.
- Pray for area pastors seeking to stay faithful to God’s leading as they lead their churches.
- Pray for new churches in the area who are reaching people with the good news of Jesus Christ!
- “I pray for the people I love so much.”
- Pray for Lynn Pluger as she takes steps towards a new treatment for her Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Pray for sexual abuse victims of both genders and all ages. May God bring healing out of such devastating events.
- Pray for small groups meeting presently and the groups scheduled to begin in February.
- Pray for the new Building Project and also our financial support of it.
- Pray for Reyes Hinajosa’s sister Joyce who is very sick in San Antonio, TX.
- Pray for those in marriages where divorce seems a definite reality.
- Pray for those who struggle with depression during the winter.
- Pray for those looking for a chuch home.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR INDIA
- Pray for the cultural barriers of the caste system and Hinduism to be overcome by the Gospel.
- Pray for the Good News of Jesus Christ to reach every village and town.
- Pray for justice and hope in a nation plagued by oppression, poverty, and disease.
- Watch the Youtube video below to pray for this country [http://prayercast.com/india.html]