1. LoveINC Beach Birthday Bash! – Saturday, Sept. 9, 10:00AM-3:00PM at Kruse Park. It’s LoveINC’s 35th birthday and they’re having a Beach Birthday Bash! There will be games and prizes, line dancing class (10-11), face painting , DJ (10-1), raffles (all day) special live music (1-3), and much more! Lunch is served from 11:00 – 1:00 (tickets for lunch $25 family, $10 adults, $5 kids 3-12, 2 & under free). Tickets are available prior to the event at the Love INC office or on the day of the event. It’s a day packed with fun for the whole family! Help celebrate one of our local ministries!
3. Upcoming Events
Sep. 1, Play to Learn Class, 10:00AM
Sep. 6, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30AM
Sep. 10, Student Ministries Luncheon—Parent Meeting
Sep. 11, Council/Elder/Deacon Team Meetings
Sept. 24, Student Ministries Resumes for the fall!
Sep. 27, See You At The Pole
Oct. 15, Annual Chili Cook-Off
Global Focus: EL SALVADOR
- Pray for evangelicals to maintain their spiritual fervor, cultivating a passion for reaching the lost and discipling others for service.
- Pray for healing and reconciliation for those affected by the tragic wounds of a devastating civil war.
- Pray for effective methods for reaching troubled youth, many of whom have turned to gangs and violence.
- For the video and more info, go to http://prayercast.com/el-salvador.html
- Praise God for a successful surgery for Marilee Schut last week. She is at home and doing well.
- Praise God for those who feel great about who they are in Christ and what he is doing in their life!
- Praise God for great adult leaders in the Sudent Ministry.
- Pray for those carrying a great amount of guilt from the past. May they find forgiveness from Jesus. May they be bold to forgive themselves too.
- Pray for the new pastors in the area. May God bless them, their families, and their ministry to God’s people.
- Pray for those want to foment racial trouble instead of building peace through hard conversations.
- Pray for students who begin school next week. May this be a great year for them!
- Pray for Bev Rhodes, Paula Blohm and others who are battling cancer.
- Praise God for the quick sale of Greg and Sandy Hazelmyer home!
- Pray for soldiers deployed around the globe. May God keep them safely in his hands.
- Pray for family members who are sick or battling cancer.
- Pray for those making bad decisions and not willing to stop.