1. Nova – Above is a photo of Nova. She is a four-year-old girl who is fighting cancer. We gave her a big care basket last week. We are glad she enjoyed it and hopefully will boost her spirits in her battle ahead. Thanks Clyde
2. Celebration Student Ministry – We will meet this Sunday, October 22nd at 6 p.m. at church. Note the time change. BTW, our Leaf Raking event date is now November 11. Everyone is invited to join us as we help others who could use a little help with their leaves! Bring a rake, gloves, and even a leaf blower if you have one. We will end with pizza at church for lunch.
3. Thanksgiving Eve Dinner and Service, November 22. We are planning on celebrating with our friends at New Hope Baptist Church on Yuba Street. Dinner starts at 6 p.m. with the service starting at 7 pm.
Oct 18, Baby Basics, 10:00AM in the Fireside Rm
Oct 18, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30AM in the Fireside Rm
Oct 22, Student Ministries Meeting, 5:00PM in the Fireside Room
Oct 24, Pray for Muskegon
Nov 11, Student Ministries Leaf Raking, 9:00AM-12:30ish
Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Eve Dinner and Service, 6:00PM at New Hope Baptist Church
Praise God for a great Chili Cook Off luncheon! It was wonderful!
Comment from Communcation Card: “Thank you Jesus for your many blessings you have given me!”
Prayers of safe travel for those leaving soon for warmer climates.
For peaceful resolutions to relational conflicts.
For those dealing with the long-term effects of illnesses.
Pray for those needing healing from harsh words.
Pray for those having trouble letting God take the lead in their faith life.
Pray for those worn out and in need of rest: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Pray for Pastor Cindy DeJong and other leaders of the Ludington CRC as they navigate through financial struggles.
Pray for Lynn Pluger as she continues to go through her cancer treatments.
Pray for Brandon E.’s friend Sam whose dad is near the end of his fight with cancer.
Pray for Ed Cohea’s friend, Levi, who has a cyst in his intestines and is in great pain.
Pray for people we love who are presently making poor choices.
Pray for those seeking God’s will in their relationships but are still confused.
Pray for Finland:
1) Pray for believers isolating themselves from the body of Christ to be convicted of their need for fellowship.
2) Pray for churches to send more missionaries to neighboring Baltic nations.
3) Pray for Finns leading comfortable lives to see their need for a Savior.
4) To videa the video: http://prayercast.com/finland.html