Make sure you invite a friend to join you at the Carnival this Saturday, April 21 from 1-3PM. We enclosed a flyer you can give to your friend! Text Julie Bytwerk at (231) 286-9770 or Sharon at 231-730-2768 to help at one of the booths! Drop off donations for the carnival on Friday between 4-8PM.
We appreciate construction only AFTER it is completed. Well, we are in the middle of construction at Celebration! YAY! In the meantime, there will be some inconveniences to overcome. Thanks for being patient over the next few months.
BABY BASICS MINISTRY
Baby Basics will restart on Wednesday, May 2nd, at 10am. After working on gifts for an hour, we will go to the Muskegon Pregnancy Services for a tour, short film and lunch. We’ll be bringing some of our pillowcase gifts along to be given to the girls on completion of their Life Plan Program. We are excited to be working with this organization as well as Love Inc. Please let Sue DeBoer know if you can come.
Apr 20, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in the Oasis Room.
Apr 21, Annual Celebration Carnival, 1-3PM. $2 admission.
Apr 22, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Apr 24, Pray for Muskegon
NOTE: The Wild Game Dinner has been postponed due to construction.
- Pray for those with personal medical issues.
- Pray for those who have unsatisfying jobs.
- Pray for new efforts to reach those who don’t know Jesus…yet.
- Prayer for Lynn Pluger who is at Butterworth Hospital awaiting her upcoming Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Praise God Patti Lacy’s friend Emma doesn’t have leukemia but a weird blood infection.
Pray for those having financial difficulties due to poor choices or to “perfect storm” situations.
- Pray for a friend of Anna Strouse who is in Mercy Hospital with heart issues.
Praise God for the golfball-sized tumor removed from Jenny Merritt was non-cancerous! She will have a few more tests to rule out cancer.
Pray for Wayne Kittle and his mobility issues.
Pray for Lacey Hentschel in the upcoming doctor visits regarding possible surgeries for Makenna.
Pray for Larry and Nancy, friends of Ray and Eddie Anderson. Larry has stage 4 cancer.
Pray for Wayne Kittle’s landlord, Mary Lou, who was in a serious car accident.
Pray for Dave DeBoer’s brother Dave who is going in May to visit Brenda from Orphans Unlimited in Mozambique.
- Pray for those who have been in a “spiritual valley” for a while with little hope in sight.
- Praise God for those willing to surrender their pain and heartbreaks to Jesus.
- Praise God for the small victories in life when we feel defeated so often.
- Pray for family and friends who do not know Jesus.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR JAMAICA
Pray for repentance and deeper commitment from the predominantly Christian population.
Pray for professing Rastafarians to come to a full knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Pray for effective cooperation among the many Christian organizations already established in country.
Watch the Youtube video below to pray specifically for this country [http://prayercast.com/jamaica.html]
Pastor Matt Eenigenburg
Celebration Community Church
1260 W. Sherman Blvd.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Like us on Facebook!
2 thoughts on “3 BIG Things to Know at Celebration this Week”
pray for Dick DeBoer’s brother Dave—–
Play to Learn is not meeting in the Oasis room. We are meeting in the fireside room.