Make sure you invite a friend to join you at the Carnival on April 21 from 1-3PM. We enclosed a flyer you can give to your friend! Sign up to help at one of the booths! Text Julie Bytwerk at (231) 286-9770 for more info.
HOLY WEEK EVENTS
Big thanks to those who helped make the Holy Week events a huge success! It was good to see some of our Celebration family at the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday event. We had a scrumptious Easter Breakfast at Celebration followed by a wonderful worship service! It is fun when we need to add more chairs in the Worship Area! Thanks again!
We appreciate construction only AFTER it is completed. Well, we are in the middle of construction at Celebration! YAY! In the meantime, there will be some inconveniences to overcome. (They are sandblasting as I type today and the microwave has been moved! ARGH!) Thanks for being patient.
Apr 13, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in the Oasis Room.
Apr 17, Book Club Meeting, 6:30PM at the Bob Evans on Sternberg. The next book is “A Man Called Ove” by Fredrick Backman.
Apr 21, Annual Celebration Carnival, 1-3PM. $2 admission.
Apr 22, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Apr 24, Pray for Muskegon
NOTE: The Wild Game Dinner has been postponed due to construction.
- Prayer: Lynn Pluger will have surgery on April 24.
- Patti’s friend Emma doesn’t have leukemia but a weird blood infection.
- Praise God for safe travels for Spring Break vacationers.
Pray for those having financial difficulties due to poor choices or to “perfect storm” situations.
- Pray for a friend of Anna Strouse who is in Mercy Hospital with heart issues.
Pray for Ivy D’s uncle Jeff who has been having major health complications.
Praise God for the golfball-sized tumor removed from Jenny Merritt was non-cancerous! SHe will have a few more tests to rule out cancer.
Pray for Wayne Kittle and his mobility issues.
Pray for Lacey Hentschel in the upcoming doctor visits regarding possible surgeries for Makenna.
Pray for Larry and Nancy, friends of Ray and Eddie Anderson. Larry has stage 4 cancer.
Pray for Wayne Kittle’s landlord, Mary Lou, who was in a serious car accident.
Pray for Dave DeBoer’s brother Dave who is going in May to visit Brenda from Orphans Unlimited in Mozambique.
- Pray for Mike Kalinowski whose mom died recently.
- Pray for those who have been in a “spiritual valley” for a while with little hope in sight.
- Pray for students who struggle with school.
- Pray for baby Ella who is in the hospital for an unknown blood problem associated with high fevers.
- Praise God for those willing to surrender their pain and heartbreaks to Jesus.
- Praise God for the small victories in life when we feel defeated so often.
- Pray for family and friends who do not know Jesus.
- Praise God Lynn Pluger is cancer free and able to go ahead with her bone marrow transplant on April 24.
- Pray for those preparing for married life after the weddings.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR ITALY
Pray for nominal Christians throughout Italy, that they would gain a true understanding of the gospel.
Pray for Italians enslaved by tradition or disillusioned with church structures to encounter the living Christ.
Pray for the power of God to be revealed and to set free those lost in the darkness of occult, pagan, and New Age practices.
Watch the Youtube video below to pray specifically for this country [http://prayercast.com/italy.html]