NATION DAY OF PRAYER
We hope you will be able to participate in at least one of the prayer events. We seek our God in prayer because it is not by our might or by our power but by God’s Spirit that God makes great things happen in our world (Zechariah 4:6).
Prayer Breakfast, 6:45AM at Maranatha Confrence Center.
Noon Rallies at: Muskegon County Building, Muskegon Christian School, and Musk. Hts.
Evening Prayer service, 7:00PM at Living Word Church on Wood Street.
OFFERING FOR SOLAR BIBLES
We will have envelopes for the Solar Bibles which Dave DeBoer will take to Mozambique at the end of May. Dave is visiting our friend Brenda Lange with Orphans Unlimited. Find out more about Solar Bibles at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyWJ9x_bs3Q
YOUTH MINISTRIES YEAR-END PARTY
Students should meet at the Pastor Matt’s home at 1:00PM to close out the school year in style and look forward to a great summer togther.
May 3, National Day of Prayer Events: Noon rallies, 7PM service
May 4, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in the Oasis Room.
May 6, Youth Ministries Year-End Party, 1:00-3:00PM at The Eburg’s
May 16, Women’s Bible Study, 10:30 in Fireside Room.
May 20, Congregational Meeting after church
June 6, Baby Basics, 10AM
- Pray for Lynn Pluger as she “installs” a new immune system. Pray for Paul too with his work schedule and driving to GR to support Lynn.
- Pray for our Community Police Officer, Armando Alamillo.
- Pray for the Serene’s and their unsettled housing situation.
- Pray for friends of Ray and Eddie Anderson in Arizona whose wife had multiple massive strokes. The family has been called to visit her maybe for the last time.
- Pray for Christina Teeples, friend of Jackie Knight, whose mom passed away last week.
- Pray for people seeking summer employment.
- Pray for Mike and Sharon who are seeking asylum.
- Pray for world peace. Really.
Praise God for good doctors visits!
Pray for Matthew DR and his prominent role in the Mona Shores Fiddlers.
Pray for students feeling anxiety and stress at school.
Pray for Scott’s mom who has cancer. Be with all those who battle cancer.
Praise God for a successful surgery for Larry, Ray & Eddie Anderson’s friend. He is cancer-free!
Praise God for allowing us to move forward with the new building construction. Pray for the additional funds needed to complete the project.
Pray for those battling depression.
“Thanks for those who make coffee at church!”
Pray for Annette going through a rehab center again. May God give her all she needs for it to be successful.
- Pray for those with unspoken medical issues.
Pray for those having financial difficulties due to poor choices or to “perfect storm” situations.
Pray for Dave DeBoer’s brother Dave who is going in May to visit Brenda from Orphans Unlimited in Mozambique.
Pray for those who have been in a “spiritual valley” for a while with little hope in sight.
Pray for unity among Christians.World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR JORDAN
- Pray for current religious freedom to remain despite increasing pressure to suppress it.
- Pray for Christianity to be held in high regard so that God’s work in this strategic part of the Middle East would not be thwarted.
- Pray for the multitude of refugees who have crossed into Jordan to clearly hear the true gospel.
Watch the Youtube video below to pray specifically for this country [http://prayercast.com/jordan.html]