SOUP & SALAD LUNCHEON – February 4, Noon. Don’t go home to cook. Stay at church and enjoy a meal with family, friends, and to-be friends! Sign up Sunday to bring a pot of soup, a salad, or some rolls. This is one of the best events of the year!
CHILDREN’S AREA BUILDING PROJECT – Please keep this project in your prayers as we seek donations needed for the construction remodel. Please fill out your donation card and get it back to us by the end of January. If you have any questions please contact Dick DeBoer or Roger Doctor
YOUTH MINISTRIES MEETING – January 28, 6:00PM. Lesson: “What Must I Know?”
Jan 24, Pray for Muskegon
Jan 24, Wednesday Prayer Group, 6:45PM in Fireside Room
Jan 26, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in Oasis Room
Jan 24, Pray for Muskegon
Jan 28, Fellowship Team Meeting
Jan 28, Youth Ministry Adult Leaders Meeting, Noon
Jan 28, Community Prayer Service, 5:00PM at “The Corner”.
Jan 28, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Feb 4, Soup & Salad Luncheon
Feb 7, Baby Basics, 10:00AM
Feb 12, Council/Elder/Deacon Team Meetings, 6:30
Feb 22, Classis Muskegon Meeting at Allan Ave. CRC
Feb 26, Celebration Church 14th Anniversary!
Remember: every prayer listed here has a name and a story attached to it. At times we withhold some details but it is only to protect confidentiality. Thanks for praying!
- Pray for Pastor Fred in Balama, Mozambique who broke his leg on his way to preach in another village.
- Pray for Jackie Knight will have surgery on her eye in February.
- Pray for Kim Rhodes’ friend who is working through some emotional stress and fear.
- “Pray for my family and friends.”
- Pray for Pat Dunning to feel better after shoulder replacement surgery.
- Pray for Lilia DuRose’s voice to come back. “Also I need prayers for confidence, focus, calm and God’s peace for this Thursday, Jan. 25. Thanks!”
- Pray for Deb Mart’s friend Jeremy after they removed his cancerous voicebox.
- Praise God for forgiveness and reconcilliation over wrongs of the past.
- Pray for our Small Groups as they grow closer to God and others.
- Pray for students struggling to figure out their own identy and the world around them.
- Pray for Greg Stam and the efforts of Multiplication Network Ministries in Russia.
- Pray for the Holy Week planning already underway!
- Pray for those in need of money management skills.
- Pray for those looking for a church home. May God guide them to where they can invest and thrive.
- Pray for loved ones with apathy toward God.
- Pray for “messy” people who we struggle to love as Christ loes.
- Pray for Rudy Ramirez, Ruth’s brother, as he moves to a good nursing home. Pray for those with PTSD and the moments of re-living times of deep stress.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza and family at the passing away of his dad at 93 years of age. The Memorial Service will be March 16.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza as he is recuperating from shoulder surgery on Wednesday.
- Pray for the 3 new grandbabies born to Brenda Swanson’s daughter, Jenna. They are making progress in the NIC-U. Jenna is now recovering at home
- Pray for Sandy Ring’s friend, Val Warren, who is in the hospital with low platelets, low blood pressure, and a blood infection. Her health is fragile.
- Pray for the new Building Project and also our financial support of it.
- “I pray for my family members that live far away from me.”
- Pray for those in marriages where divorce seems a definite reality.
- Pray for further treatments for Lynn Pluger in her battle with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Pray for small groups meeting presently and the groups scheduled to begin in February.
- Pray for God’s guidance in the start of new relationships.
- Pray for those battling addictions.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR HONDURAS
Pray for unity and cooperation among various denominations within the growing evangelical community.
Pray for an end to extreme poverty, homelessness, and drug addiction among urban children.
Pray for truth and justice to prevail over government corruption.
Watch the Youtube video below to pray for this country [https://youtu.be/JNjGz8Flotw]