FAMILY GAME NIGHT – January 19, 6:30PM, It is always a good time to play games together! We will have plenty of games at church but you can bring your own too! Bring a snack to share too!
Jan 14, The New Small Group meets after church
Jan 17, Book Club 6:30PM at Russ’ on Henry St.
Jan 17, Wednesday Prayer Group, 6:45PM in Fireside Room
Jan 21, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Jan 19, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in Oasis Room
Jan 19, Family Game Night, 6:30PM in Fireside Room
Jan 21, Communion Sunday
Jan 24, Pray for Muskegon
Jan 28, Fellowship Team Meeting
Feb 4, Soup & Salad Luncheon
- Pray for Deb Mart’s friend Jeremy, who is had surgery to remove his voicebox on Monday. The surgery was successful but he will need an additional surgery to place the voice prosthesis.
- Pray for Rudy Ramirez, Ruth’s brother, as he moves to a good nursing home. Pray for those with PTSD and the moments of re-living times of deep stress.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza and family at the passing away of his dad at 93 years of age. We will inform you of the funeral arrangements when we know them.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza as he has shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
- Pray for Kathy Burlingame who will have a heart procedure on Monday.
- Pray for Pastor Matt’s friend, Rev. Stewart, who was hospitalized due to fainting during Sunday morning worship. He is at home now and recuperating.
- Pray for Amie Anderson’s husband, Ken, has been having some chest pains
- Pray for the 3 new grandbabies born to Brenda Swanson’s daughter, Jenna. They are making progress in the NIC-U. Jenna is now recovering at home
- Pray for Sandy Ring’s friend, Val Warren, who is in the hospital with low platelets, low blood pressure, and a blood infection. Her health is fragile.
- Pray for the new Building Project and also our financial support of it.
- “I pray for my family members that live far away from me.”
- Pray for those in marriages where divorce is close by.
- Pray for the family of Jill Bennett at her passing away recently.
- Pray for Steve DuRose and family at the passing away of his aunt Arline.
- Pray for further treatments for Lynn Pluger in her battle with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Pray for small groups resuming after the holidays.
- Pray for God’s guidance in the start of new relationships.
- Pray for those battling addictions.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR GUYANA
- Pray for healing of racial tensions through the love of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for Christians to stand firm on the pure Gospel, untainted by former practices.
- Pray for more Christian radio and television in languages of the people.
- Watch the video below to pray for this country.
Pastor Matt Eenigenburg
Celebration Community Church
1260 W. Sherman Blvd.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Like us on Facebook!