FAMILY GAME NIGHT – January 19, 6:30PM, It is always a good time to play games together! This is an ALL-Church event! Bring: 1) your favorite game, 2) a snack to share, 3) a friend who needs to have some fun in their life like you do!
CHILDREN’S AREA BUILDING PROJECT – Please keep this project in your prayers as we seek donations needed for the construction remodel. If you are able, please fill out a donation card and get it back to us by the end of January. If you have any questions please contact Dick DeBoer or Roger Doctor
BOOK CLUB – January 17, TONIGHT, at 6:30PM at the Russ’ on Henry Street. Be ready to talk about “Home Safe” by Elizabeth Berg.
Jan 17, Book Club 6:30PM at Russ’ on Henry St.
Jan 17, Wednesday Prayer Group, 6:45PM in Fireside Room
Jan 19, Play to Learn Class, 10AM in Oasis Room
Jan 19, Family Game Night, 6:30PM in Fireside Room
Jan 21, Communion Sunday
Jan 21, Youth Ministry Adult Leaders Meeting, Noon
Jan 24, Pray for Muskegon
Jan 28, Fellowship Team Meeting
Jan 28, Community Prayer Service, 5:00PM at “The Corner”.
Jan 28, Youth Ministries Meeting, 6:00PM in Fireside Room.
Feb 4, Soup & Salad Luncheon
Feb 12, Council/Elder/Deacon Team Meetings, 6:30
Remember: every prayer listed here has a name and a story attached to it. At times we withhold some details but it is only to protect confidentiality. Thanks for praying!
- Pray for our Small Groups as they grow closer to God and others.
- Pray for students struggling to figure out their own identy and the world around them.
- Pray for those in need of money management skills.
- Pray for those looking for a church home. May God guide them to where they can invest and thrive.
- Pray for loved ones with apathy toward God.
- Pray for “messy” people who we struggle to love as Christ loes.
- Pray for Deb Mart’s friend Jeremy, who is had surgery to remove his voicebox on Monday. The surgery was successful but he will need an additional surgery to place the voice prosthesis.
- Pray for Rudy Ramirez, Ruth’s brother, as he moves to a good nursing home. Pray for those with PTSD and the moments of re-living times of deep stress.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza and family at the passing away of his dad at 93 years of age. The Memorial Service will be March 16.
- Pray for Jim Espinoza as he is recuperating from shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
- Pray for Kathy Burlingame who is hoping for good results from her heart procedure last week.
- Pray for Pastor Matt’s friend, Rev. Stewart, who was hospitalized due to fainting during Sunday morning worship. He is at home now and recuperating.
- Pray for Amie Anderson’s husband, Ken, has been having some chest pains
- Pray for the 3 new grandbabies born to Brenda Swanson’s daughter, Jenna. They are making progress in the NIC-U. Jenna is now recovering at home
- Pray for Sandy Ring’s friend, Val Warren, who is in the hospital with low platelets, low blood pressure, and a blood infection. Her health is fragile.
- Pray for the new Building Project and also our financial support of it.
- “I pray for my family members that live far away from me.”
- Pray for those in marriages where divorce seems a definite reality.
- Pray for the family of Jill Bennett at her passing away recently.
- Pray for Steve DuRose and family at the passing away of his aunt Arline.
- Pray for further treatments for Lynn Pluger in her battle with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Pray for small groups resuming after the holidays.
- Pray for God’s guidance in the start of new relationships.
- Pray for those battling addictions.
World Missions Prayers: PRAY FOR HAITI
Pray for those who despair to find hope in Jesus Christ.
Pray for deliverance for those in bondage to voodoo.
Pray for the development of long-term plans saturated with wisdom and justice.
Watch the Youtube video below to pray for this country [https://youtu.be/wXFplXdtoac]
Pastor Matt Eenigenburg
Celebration Community Church
1260 W. Sherman Blvd.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Like us on Facebook!